Working closely with our Managing Director on the management of three small companies with a team of 11 providing Website Design, IT Services, and a Photography Online Resource. Hours will be flexible to suit at start up and has the potential to grow.
We have moved in to new offices in the Shoreditch in a quiet court yard with good natural light. Having grown turnover from £360k to £489k in the last year, we are now expecting exponential growth to fill the remaining 12 desks we have.
The responsibilities include:
0. Assisting MD in his duties in Sales, HR, Finance and Projects.
1. Office Management.
2. Team Growth (events, pers. dev, performance, bonuses).
3. Marketing Co-ordination (working with our dev team and freelance specialists).
4. Document Management (company literature, reports).
5. Finance (Supporting Finance Controller occasionally - Credit Checks, Credit Control).
6. Procurement and Supplier Management.
We expect the experiences gained in the role has the potential to develop in to pathways for Growth Management or Project Co-Ordination..
The entire operation is based upon Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 - so knowledge of these systems is beneficial, although training will be provided.
Douglas B.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is this role one that can be worked remotely or would the chosen candidate be required to work onsite? And how many hours per week please?
Is working on-site compulsory, or can it be remote with regular on-site visits? I saw your put Flexi next to Shoreditch (I am around 2 hours away from there)..