- Speaking with suppliers and negotiating prices on new and existing products (via Skype and Email)
- Managing work from other freelancers in the business.
- Basic image editing skills (Photoshop or any other online app) to do simple editing online. This can be taught on the job
- Must be a quick learner. This is a small business so you will have to do quite a few various duties on the job, the directors can teach you what to do.
- Creating invoices on Microsoft word.
- Must be proficient in word, excel, email and skype
- Extremely organised and efficient character
- Online product review management
- Any other odd-jobs mini duties which the directors give you.
This is a long term job, so we can negotiate on monthly wage.
Paul G.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
i am really interested in this job.
I can meet the requirements of this job because i have been working as an eCommerce Administrator for many years with my own business to manage from A-Z.
I decided to move forward to the Cyber Security field where i am doing some private jobs.
I have a lot off experience with investors,suppliers and customers.
Please see my CV and let me know your opinion and more details about the business.
Right now I working from home and i can manage my time to do some extra staff.
Thanks for your time.