3 Cities | 1 Week | 1 Event
Over the past week, we’ve been on our first European tour! We kicked off our event in Athens, next stop we headed to Berlin and then final stop London, along the way we met some of our very own freelancers and buyers.
We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who came offline and joined us to network and have freelance fun! It was a pleasure to meet some of our PPHers and Taskers, in case you missed out, below we’ve shared some of our key business lessons from our CEO Xenios:
Top 5 tips and lessons from our #PPHBreakfast in London
- Don’t build for an exit, build for the long term
- If you focus too much energy on what others are doing, you won’t innovate
- If you want your business to grow, hire smart people and have a well defined culture
- It’s very important that you always retain control of your business
- REMEMBER: Every pain point is a blessing in disguise
Did you attend any of our events? See if you can spot yourself in our Facebook photo albums here:
We hope to host more events across Europe in the future. Stay tuned!