We are delighted to announce that this week we have introduced new filters in our Hourlies search page in order to enhance Hourlies’ discovery!
When you search for an Hourlie you can now refine your results further based on the following new filters on the left hand side of the Hourlies search page:
- Delivery time
- Freelancer country
- New arrivals – Hourlies created in the past 30 days
We have also revised the sorting methods for the results of the Hourlies search. The available sorting methods are now:
- Relevance – relevant to the search term used
- Featured – featured by our freelancers
- Trending – Hourlies that have attracted a lot of sales lately
- Top sales – top selling
- Hourlie rating – top rated
- Price (high to low)
- Price (low to high)
We are always looking to improve the services we offer and adding these filters in Hourlies search was part of the feedback we had received from you in our Forums.
As always we would greatly appreciate your comments and thoughts on these changes and how they affect your experience on our platform.
Head of Product