tax return, register with Tax Office

  • Posted:
  • Awarded
  • Remote
  • #119019
Jenny B.
Henry H.Cath E.Tafana C.1st Affordable Accounting &. + 14 others have already sent a proposal.
Jenny B.
Self Employed Accountant
United Kingdom Ilkeston
Henry H.
Chartered Accountant & Management Accountant
United Kingdom London
Cath E.
Freelance Book-keeper/Administrator/PA/Office Manager
United Kingdom London
Tafana C.
Accounts Assistant/Administrator
United Kingdom London
1st Affordable Accounting &.
Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Administration & Company Incorporation Services
United Kingdom Gloucester
Robert K.
Accountant / Bookkeeper
United Kingdom Liverpool
Phool R.
Qualified UK Accountant, Bookkeeper, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Business adviser
Top Endorsed
United Kingdom London
Enam Khan ACA FCCA ..
Chartered Accountants, Statutory Auditors & Business Advisers
United Kingdom Golders Green
C C.
Chartered Accountant & Bookkeeper
United Kingdom Harrow
Apex Consultants & S.
Financial Consultants, Corporate Services / Tax advisers
United Kingdom Manchester
Zahid S.
United Kingdom Birmingham
Ashley S.
Director, Operations
United Kingdom Cheshunt
  • 0


Hi, I'm self-employed Designer, just moved to London. I will need an accountant to advise and help me register with Tax Office, and do my annual tax return (invoices, expenses etc.) for year 2012.


Clarification Board

    There are no clarification questions.