We run engaging, multi-dimensional programmes and workshops in schools, using the creative arts as a vehicle for long lasting and holistic change in young people. With a focus on personal empowerment and transformation, our formula is totally life changing!
Please get in touch If you are a PA who has…
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• A calm and professional manner
• Multi-tasking ability
• Excellent computer and administrative skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
• Is open to new challenges.
• Highly creative
• Resilience to cope with rejection or criticism of your ideas
• experience of writing funding bids and working with private and public sectors such as schools, NHS and the creative arts would be advantageous but is not necessary
• having an interest in the media or extra skills like shorthand/audio typing will be an advantage
All candidates must:
* have a good telephone manner
* have proven experience of administrative work.
* be computer literate and confident with using social media
* Be able to use a variety of office computer software such as Microsoft outlook
* have motivation, passion and commitment
* have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Your duties may include:
• Arranging appointments/meetings
• Dealing with letters and emails
• Create databases
• Email marketing campaigns
• Edit and optimize website
• Carrying out research
• Writing and editing reports, leaflets, PowerPoint presentations and newsletters
• Planning PR or social media campaigns
To apply applicants must include the following information:
• Covering letter with full address and contact details
• Recent CV including any web links and the contact details of 2 referees
• Expression of Interest (maximum 500 words) explaining why you are suitable for this position.
• An outline on how you would raise the profile of ICU and its founder Tonya Bolton. Please see the info below and also refer to our website for any additional info you may require. www.icu-transformational-arts.com
ICU transformational arts limited utilises the creative arts as a vehicle to empower young people to break destructive behaviour patterns and unlock their full potential.
We have a 97% success rate of raising mental and emotional well being and reducing risky behaviour, exclusions, self harm etc. Loving the skin I’m in: healthy living, our most popular programme, was funded by the Big lottery in 2009. It has been so successful in raising the self esteem and academic performance of vulnerable teenage girls, that the programme has received its eighth commission in schools across the east and west midlands.
The reason our programmes achieve such amazing results is that they offer sustainable solutions which equip young people for adulthood and beyond. We don’t just give children a meal; we teach them how to cook for themselves.
As an Empowerment specialist, writer and the founder of ICU, Tonya Bolton and her team have been delivering workshops and managing programmes in schools and the wider community in the Midlands for over ten years. Educated to PhD level, Tonya has specialist expertise and experience of working with young people between the ages of six and twenty-one, particularly disadvantaged girls. She has a heart for young people and understands the complex issues facing them. Tonya has a natural ability to empower children to do and be their very best and help them make better life choices in an objective and non-judgemental way. In 2009 Tonya was nominated by CBLC for The Female of the Year award and The Healthy Living Award.
Ultimately Tonya Bolton want to be known for helping people to break destructive behaviour patterns and move forward into the life they want and deserve. Her programmes empower girls to make better life choices, reduce incidences of unsafe sex, self harm, disordered eating, bullying, exclusions and domestic violence while improving body image and self esteem, promoting emotional well being and supporting educational achievement.
Hi. I am well qualified and experienced to fulfill all of your requirements. However, may I ask if this is a 'virtual' or on site position and if it is the latter, where you are based. I have been a coach/instructor to children and young adults in both sport and the arts for over 35 years and am also a certified Life Coach. I am also a little confused at the remuneration range spanning from £6-£20 as I am not sure if you are seeking a highly qualified person or an office junior. I would love to bid for this job but as you will need a detailed application I do not wish to waste either your time or my own. Thank you. Lorraine
Hi. Thanks for your enquiry. The position is virtual.
The proposed fee range is in accordance with what the average PA charges on this site. However, please feel free to apply for the position if you feel you have the level of expertise im looking for together with your proposed fee.
I read with interest your project description but there is no job description attached. I have bid on the basis of the information shown above. Please can you send me the document? Many thanks. Shelley Jenner
Hi. Ive cut and pasted all the details into the job description now. Please email me your application on
The Case Study is a short task that is a taste of what the full Job will be like and
gives you the opportunity to show the Buyers your skills.
Keep in mind that you have more chances to win a Job with Case Study as fewer Sellers will send a proposal.
Moreover the Buyer has already paid a fee for it, which shows that they seriously intend to award the Job.