- Describe your Job in a nutshell.
- What you write here is going to appear on the listings page.
- Give sellers a rough but realistic estimation of your Budget.
- That's the secret in attracting Proposals that are closer to what you are looking for.
- Attach any material or information relevant to the job of which you own the copyright.
- Don't publish any contact details or promote any third party services, brands or websites.
- Indicate if the Seller has to come and work on-site to your location or remotely.
- In the latter case you can also limit the Seller’s Country.
- All Sellers can see and send proposals to a public Job.
- Private Jobs are restricted to Sellers that you specifically invite to send a proposal.
Information to include
- goals or what the job is for
- outline of your requirements
- examples of the style you are after (for creative services)
- deliverables and any amounts e.g. 10 articles or 3 logos
- info about you or your business