We are requiring help with SEO, Internet Marketing, SEM from someone who has a good understanding of the accountancy industry and freelance contractors.
My fast growing and modern accountancy firm in the UK wishes to gain maximum exposure to our target market of white collar freelance contractors (e.g. IT contractors, Medical freelancers, Banking contractors, Accountancy contractors etc.).
Your services will be required on two phases
Initial Project - (35 hours max)
• We are currently completely re-developing our website, so you will also be involved with ensuring that it is SEO coded for our target market, whilst being developed, in April 2012.
• Copywriting and editing our topical articles ready for adding onto the site and for press and social media release.
• Write and distribute press releases (key ones for launch of the new site in Early May).
Ongoing work – 2 half days per week ongoing
• Quality link Building, gradually but at speed without annoying Google!
• Social media engagement (Twitter campaign management, Facebook, Linked In etc.)
• Spot the new phrases/trends that our target audience are communicating on twitter/forums and help us to write articles to answer their questions on this each month.
• Copywriting and editing articles for SEO coding.
• Managing and continuously improving our Google ad words campaign
• Split testing on Google ad words and SEO phrases on the site.
• Exploit opportunities for online marketing to bring in more clients.
• Work with our web team to continuously improve and update the site.
• Research and help write PR releases mainly online media (and some offline).
• Be proactive in suggesting profitable ways to further reach
out online and attract more customers.
• Look for new idea’s such as relevant awards that we can enter and win!
• Ongoing monitoring key words and ensuring our web site is fully coded for SEO.
• Ongoing reporting to management on the progress and plans for the following month.
The chosen bidder will be the one that can demonstrate that he/she/they can provide the above at a very competitive hourly rate and with good reviews.
I am keen to work with someone and build an ongoing relationship with someone who is passionate and good at what they do, as we are. Who is able to add value and to my firm’s bottom line.
The Case Study is a short task that is a taste of what the full Job will be like and
gives you the opportunity to show the Buyers your skills.
Keep in mind that you have more chances to win a Job with Case Study as fewer Sellers will send a proposal.
Moreover the Buyer has already paid a fee for it, which shows that they seriously intend to award the Job.