You role will be to take charge of the copy on the website (that we have generated). This would include:
1. Editing existing copy.
2. Identifying all customer contact points and ensuring the brand values are understood and transmitted throughout the customer experience.
3. Adding a personality to the site that would tie in with the brand.
4. Drive sales through understanding our product offer (can be confusing), simplifying the message and packaging the offers for our customers.
5. Creating product descriptions - features benefits
6. Creating a brochure
7. About Us
8. Writing short scripts for product videos and potentially other areas that would benefit from this media form. examples on hand.
9. Frequently asked questions
I’m a veteran UK journalist, feature writer and photographer for national and regional newspapers and magazines, latterly writing tailored SEO news feeds (with pics) for the Press Association's blue-chip business clients. As a newcomer to PeoplePerHour I don’t have enough credits to bid for your work, but if you’re interested, please contact me at email@example.com.
Can I ask what kind of product you are marketing?