I have quite a large project I need help with, I have attached various image layouts for the website. The website will need the following functionality/elements:
- CMS System - would be required to add videos, download, FAQ and articles
- Twitter Feed
- Screen cast videos
- Ability to download files from server
- Search bar facility
- User Registration/logins - Roles will be required for accessing different parts of the site , Admins, development partners, customers, etc. (Obviously this will be linked to the registration process)
- Jquery elements (slide show home page)
- No php extensions on pages
- Forum (maybe on sub domain) maybe using phpBB?
- Blog (maybe on sub domain)
I will supply all the graphic design including icons etc for the project and layout.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
It can be done as you require but we'll need to add some money to our bid, thanks for the clarification, we will bid now.
Does the freelancer need to generate the HTML/CSS for the page designs, or is this already available? Makes quite a lot of difference to the time required for implementation.
Is it OK to allow .php extensions in PHPBB?
I love the software but whilst hiding the .php extensions will be easy for your site development, hiding them in PHPBB will not be.
If you could clarify this I can put in a bid.