I have quite a large project I need help with, I have attached various image layouts for the website. The website will need the following functionality/elements:
- CMS System - would be required to add videos, download, FAQ and articles
- Twitter Feed
- Screen cast videos
- Ability to download files from server
- Search bar facility
- User Registration/logins - Roles will be required for accessing different parts of the site , Admins, development partners, customers, etc. (Obviously this will be linked to the registration process)
- Jquery elements (slide show home page)
- No php extensions on pages
- Forum (maybe on sub domain) maybe using phpBB?
- Blog (maybe on sub domain)
I will supply all the graphic design including icons etc for the project and layout.
Does the freelancer need to generate the HTML/CSS for the page designs, or is this already available? Makes quite a lot of difference to the time required for implementation.
The freelancer will need to generate the HTML/CSS. I will just design the layout and graphics.
Is it OK to allow .php extensions in PHPBB?
I love the software but whilst hiding the .php extensions will be easy for your site development, hiding them in PHPBB will not be.
If you could clarify this I can put in a bid.
Sorry iv strict instructions not to allow any .php extensions, I have little experience with blogs so I didn't realise it would be an issue with PHPBB.