I have quite a large project I need help with, I have attached various image layouts for the website. The website will need the following functionality/elements:
- CMS System - would be required to add videos, download, FAQ and articles
- Twitter Feed
- Screen cast videos
- Ability to download files from server
- Search bar facility
- User Registration/logins - Roles will be required for accessing different parts of the site , Admins, development partners, customers, etc. (Obviously this will be linked to the registration process)
- Jquery elements (slide show home page)
- No php extensions on pages
- Forum (maybe on sub domain) maybe using phpBB?
- Blog (maybe on sub domain)
I will supply all the graphic design including icons etc for the project and layout.
It can be done as you require but we'll need to add some money to our bid, thanks for the clarification, we will bid now.
Does the freelancer need to generate the HTML/CSS for the page designs, or is this already available? Makes quite a lot of difference to the time required for implementation.
The freelancer will need to generate the HTML/CSS. I will just design the layout and graphics.
Is it OK to allow .php extensions in PHPBB?
I love the software but whilst hiding the .php extensions will be easy for your site development, hiding them in PHPBB will not be.
If you could clarify this I can put in a bid.
Sorry iv strict instructions not to allow any .php extensions, I have little experience with blogs so I didn't realise it would be an issue with PHPBB.
The Case Study is a short task that is a taste of what the full Job will be like and
gives you the opportunity to show the Buyers your skills.
Keep in mind that you have more chances to win a Job with Case Study as fewer Sellers will send a proposal.
Moreover the Buyer has already paid a fee for it, which shows that they seriously intend to award the Job.