I am a professional and competent Personal Assistant with more than 7 years administration experience with excellent organizational skills, great communicational skills - both written and over the phone. I am a creative and innovative thinker with successful record of achievement in implementing new administration tools and concepts. I am able to provide an accurate, reliable and efficient service, I can help you manage your admin tasks, update your Twitter and Facebook accounts or organise your event - whatever your personal outsourcing need, I can help! I also have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
I am hard working and love a challenge
Let my fingers do the talking!
Area Covered: Worldwide
Work Experience Summary: Over the Years I have gained a number of skills and experience, here are some of the responsibilities I have had over the years.
• Dealing with Website updates using a in house system
• Arranging roadshow & Attending roadshows
• Leasing with suppliers
• Working on Renault formula 1
• Dealing with a factory relocation
• Dealing with redundancy process
• Leasing with Indian suppliers
• Reporting of sales for 6 companies with in the Caparo vehicle products division
• Producing marketing material
• Updates to twitter and Facebook
• Press releases
• Sales, Dealing with large tenders for steel stock holders
• Day to day dealing with the steel mills and suppliers
• Resolving problems in a professional and effective manner,
• Implementing a more time effective systems within the office administration.
• Business development , marketing new product lines, building relationships with customers and suppliers,
• Project management with trial orders or products,
• Dealing with all marketing for the company including sending out information via post and web shots along with new creative ways to raise
• Chasing delivery paperwork and contracts,
• Working closely with the accounts department to ensure dispatches are all insured and sent within the time frame requested.
• Sourcing products for customers,
• General Admin duties.
• A competent understanding of the different products and their uses in the steel industry.
• Ensuring that all chemical paperwork accompanies the Steel.
• Ensuring that all documents for presentation at the bank are correct and on time,
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Working to meet targets on a month to month basis.
• Running reports daily and monthly to monitor customer activity,
• Managing a Database of over 400 clients,
• Using in house system (chorus),daily use of MS office,
• Working directly under the Commercial Director,
• Diary management along with booking travel arrangements,
• Dealing with all complaints, ensuring that they are resolved in a cost effective way to suit both parties
• Ensuring that all our customers receive a high standard of customer service.
• Minute Taking , Copy writing,
• General office administration and support,
• Dealing with personal information in order to achieve security clearance and passes.
• Dealing with the PPM for major contracts such as Marks and Spencer’s, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s,
• Support to other departments as needed.
• Develop and understand a product range covering a range of 1500 plus products.
• Communicate with existing customers via telephone Email and MSN.
• Personal management of over 200 accounts.
• Develop and maximise current client relationships.
• Promoting new product releases.
• Running daily and monthly reports profit progress versus target.
• Working to a target and deadlines.
• Dealing with tenders and quotations ranging from 1k to 350k.
• Assuring that all orders are processed in line with SLA’s
• Prioritising workload.
• Dealing with RMA’s and Customer issues.
• Educating client database on new and upcoming technologies.
• Source new opportunities via cold calling, new product penetration and brand management.
Education Summary: I letf school when I was 16yrs old, I wanted to get in to the world of the 9 - 5 rat race.
I left school wirh 6 GCSE's, I have been working ever since not one day unemployed !!!