A qualified professional HR Generalist, with more than 20 years of achievements, heading various projects & posts in different Industries, mainly as a Human Capital specialist in the field with a combination of both experience and knowledge in HR management and Organizational Development.
My adaptation to the environment as a female working in somehow male dominating culture, where HRM was still a newborn field, made me realize the necessity to be a continuously proficient person, competent and efficient. I was capable to show the necessity to be an organized leader, to be a constant highly motivated individual, with short & long term planning ability, enforcing time management and tasks prioritizing.
This resulted in delegating more work responsibilities in Human capital management, which included;
HR employees' management, training and coaching, Job analysis, job design & description, employees' soft skills & human aspects development, internal organizational reviews & restructuring, HR strategic planning, conducting recruitment from screening stage to filtering to final selection stage, as well as, Total Quality Management.
My responsibilities included as well, designing improvement plans according to practical job analysis and diagnostic studies which was based on development needs for the organization, therefore ran many orientation programs, performance improvement surveys as well as conducting many training operations,
Due to the nature of HR work, it required of me to be a strong team leader and goal oriented person, which included a proven ability to work under pressure, in unison with staff, volunteers, and supervisors, having a very good understanding of most Arab countries Labor Laws and administrative regulations concerning employment in many countries in the Middle East and GCCs as well as internationally, where as to oblige and to demonstrate keenness for the On the Job assessments, training & development programs which eventually resulted in improving performance, productivity and thus success.
Along years of experience I learned to be a stable decision-maker, a quick problem identifier and solver.
My Colleagues and subordinates, who worked along my side, granted me the know-how in the HR field and admit me to be a tough implementer of HR specs especially in recruitment and selection for managerial positions in the business.
As a Free-Lancer, my achievements included but not limited to:
Directed many complex projects from concept to fully operational status, due to extensive experience in planning human performance development, which varied between employees training, strategy application within the organization, as well as managing employees and conducting staff performance evaluations regularly.
Creation of various internal effective organizational structures, systems charts, policies and protocols which was part of the overall restructuring procedures as well as construction of internal employees handbooks and technical work manuals for these associations and organizations, as per government regulations or other various private leading companies, whether in the Gulf and/or in the MENA region, as well as, in many progressive challenging multinational &/or international companies.
Some of the organizations, I have worked with as a freelancer within GCC & MENA region, are, but not limited to;
- PharCo Pharmaceuticals Group, Barclays Bank, and Ministry of Investment Leadership training Center, Tatweer & Tarraqi training Center, GAFI, & Sinbad Hotels (Egypt)
- Ministry of Health, Gandour FMCG Factories, the Help Center, Effat University, Al Tawil Trading & Services (KSA)
- Learnactive, Sofitel & Mercure Hotels chain, Orbit-Consulting Group, (UAE).
I have also worked as a Lecturer & professor in the field of my expertise in many high education institutes such as AUC, Arab Maritime Academy, and MIU in Egypt. But Academic profession was not one of my favorite interests or fervor.
Organizational development (O.D) after organizational restructuring (O.R) where personnel development forms an essential factor including Adult Training, Executives & Career Skills development, and are both my real passion and ardor.
Many of the projects I have taken on, required after O.D &/or O.R, to design and deliver numerous training programs for highly positioned executives, thus emphasizes on delivering high-impact results, usage of course innovative training tools and development solutions which was specifically designed to tackle the trainees needs and focus on creating an effective work-environment on behalf of my clients.
As a PCC-Professional Certified Coach (life/Business) and a member of the ICF-International Coach Federation, I have worked and still do, with many clients on developing practical solutions for their business development needs on one-on-one basis sessions for confidentiality & concealment purposes. It is again an enjoyment to see results such as development and improvement raised culture from Nothingness.
Area Covered: Middle East
Work Experience Summary: Experience
March 2002 to date
Free Lancing, International
HR Management & Organizational Development Consultant
As a Free Lancer, I have worked on several projects with many companies in Europe, Gulf countries and MENA Region where my consultancy included the following functions & utilities:
• Managing and administering many training courses and programs in several training centres concerned in various support services, hospitality, Real Estate, medical and pharmaceutical field, and many other services within the Human Capital development plan, as well as designing & conducting my own coaching programs in Business coaching, employees coaching, and life coaching.
• Designing & instructing various programs for different staff members in various fields & industries, which required special training for performance improvement and development.
• Designing and restructuring various hierarchy organizational restructures & mergers, creating internal policies & Protocols with procedures manuals, as well as job descriptions, performance appraisals, personnel evaluations and other responsibilities and tasks for any company hiring me for that specific consultancy purposes in the field of re-organizational development & restructuring.
• Managing and administering many selections and screening plans for many companies on a consultancy basis for recruiting purposes.
• Conducting many seminars and workshops on how to build work flow charts, process manuals, job designs, job descriptions, & salary scale valuations, job grading, among many other subjects within my specialty.
My Consultancies as a Free-Lance, included pursuing different projects in many local, multinational, and international companies, some of many were and still are:
1. MGRI, management group & real estate investment, Cairo, Egypt. (management consultant, from September 2009 up to date)
2. Learnactive, Dubai, UAE based, MENA & GCC as a Lead consultant (Cairo Office) (Management consultancy, auditing, organizational reconstructering, improvement plans, training & coaching) (from April 2007 up-to-date)
3. SmartMove, Management consultancy, Cairo, Egypt. (Lead consultant, from April 2008 up to date)
4. ManaPharma, Pyramids Scientific office, Consultant & HR Function, Cairo, Egypt (October 2007 till March 2008)
5. The Arab Academy for Science & Technology. Part Time Professor in Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources management for the MIBA program. Cairo, Egypt, (June 2007 till September 2007).
6. CEBC (The Canadian Egyptian Business Council), Development Consultant in the Career Development Department, Cairo, Egypt.
7. The Ministry of Investment, Leadership Management Centre, Cairo, Egypt.
8. MIU (Misr International University), HR Management & Development Consultant, Cairo, Egypt.
9. CanCham (the Canadian chamber of Commerce), consultant, Cairo, Egypt
10. CDC (the Career & Development & Consultations Academy), Cairo, Egypt
11. UNV (the United Nations Volunteers), Volunteered as a consultant for management development in the Educational and health sector in the reform program of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan & South Africa.
12. The National Bank of Development, Cairo, Egypt
13. Barclays Bank of Cairo, Cairo, Egypt.
14. Sinbad Hotels & Resorts, Management development Consultancy, Hurghada, Egypt. (Recruitments & selection)
15. WestGate Consultants, management development consultancy, (November 2005-June 2006, Cairo, Egypt
Continuous Education & Training Centre Manager
King Fahd Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
July 1994 • May 2002
Clinical Support Services Manager
KING Fahd Hospital, Jeddah, KSA
March 1989 âˆ’ June 1994
Education Summary: EDUCATION
1)STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED COLLEGES • HRMI
HRM specialist - Diploma, June 2007
HRM • SAC certified diploma in Human Resources Management
2) EDINBURGH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, University of Canterbury
MBA • Management, February 2005
Masters of business administration with Sub speciality in Development
3)KING ABDUL AZIZ UNIVERSITY
Bachelor degree in Science - Majored in Clinical Biochemistry
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia May 1988
4) DAR EL HANAN HIGH SCHOOL
High school / Science Major
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia June 1983
5)ECOLE INTERNATIONALE DE LANGUE ET DE CIVILISATION FRANCAISE
French Pre high school Certificate
Annemmasse, France, June 1980
Certificates & Training
• April 2010 • Celemi Diploma- Livon Lite / Quest (Dubai, UAE)
• March 2007 • International Coach Federation (ICF / ACTP •PCC), USA-Certified Professional Coach in life and Business coaching
• January 2007 • Association Management Training Course part II
CIPE Cairo, Egypt
• December 2006 • Association Management Training Course part I
EgSAE head quarters, Cairo, Egypt
• May 2005 âˆ’ Training the Trainer Course (+ABNLP)
Teiba Training Centre, Jeddah, K.S.A
• April 2004 âˆ’ Training the Trainer Course (+NLP)
Centre of Continuous Education, Training & Consultancy, Kuwait city, Kuwait