I am an experienced Business Analyst, with experience within Healthcare (NHS), HR and Financial Data Analysis.
I have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (including VBA), Access, PowerPoint, SQL and IBM SPSS for statistical analysis. I can also provide advice on the implementation of business objectives based upon data analysis and also advise on the best approach for managing data structure within your company.
I am able to create interactive, and visually powerful dashboards from any data set and am happy to provide training on any of the Microsoft products I use so you can fully understand the final product.
I also have experience within the market research sector and can assist on questionnaire design, survey implementation, data/statistical analysis and presentation. I am also an experienced qualitative researcher, able to run focus groups with adults and children.
My work history involves 7 years in the market research industry as a Research Manager and more currently (last 5 years) as a Senior Business Analyst within the NHS. I also run a Data Solutions company, working alongside small and large business to provide anything from data analysis to administrative support.
JOB SPECIFC QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
• Microsoft Excel VBA Advanced Course (Jarrold Training centre, Norwich, 2012)
• Using Statistics To Develop Business Objectives (Learning Tree International, London, 2011)
• SQL Server 2008 (Learning Tree International, London 2010)
• Microsoft Access Advanced Course (Jarrold Training centre, Norwich, 2009)
• Public Health Intelligence Course (ERPHO, Cambridge, 2009)
• Advanced Statistical Techniques (Market Research Society, 2008)
• Questionnaire Design (Market Research Society, 2008)
• Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research (Market Research Society, 2006)
•BSc (Hons) Sports Science & Sports Therapy (2:1, University of Luton, 2003)