A VOICE FOR ALL REASONS!
If you are looking for a voice to represent your product, you are in the right place.
David's diverse, friendly, and captivating voice will maximize the impact of your project.
Experience includes radio broadcast, TV and Radio Commercials, Narration for Audio Books, Indie Films, Documentaries, Corporate/Industrial Training Videos, as well as Jingles, Animated Characters, Telephone Systems, Script Editing and more.
Naturally deep, rich and gravelly, but extremely diverse. Easily capable of deliveries that are Friendly, Soothing, Authoritative, Professional, Sexy, Comical, and much more!
New York City, Brooklyn, Irish, Southern, Western, British, and more.
Links to Recent Projects:
Commercial for Innovative Distribution Services:
Commercial For Bremont Bespoke B2 Watch:
Narration for the trailer to "Big Bets"
Shown on The History Channel:
Toledo Lucas County Public Library Anniversary Narration:
Apivar Miticide Tutorial:
Schöller Wind - sustainable investments into wind energy:
Executive Blog Narration for Luigi Negri:
Website Presentation for SHL Talent Analytics:
Narration for George P. Shultz's "Distinguished Citizens Award":
Commercial for New Sports Drink - Greater Than:
Narration for "Anstratus":
More feedback from satisfied clients can be found here:
Summary: I am a full-time voice actor, available 8AM to 11PM - 7 days a week, so you can be sure that your project will be fully edited and back to you quickly.
I can assure you a precise and quality product, always delivered ahead of schedule.
As a voice talent, radio host and singer, I'll bring many valuable years of experience to your project, along with the assurance that the job is not done until you are 100% happy.
If any on the spot direction is needed we can go to a video conference on Skype.
I work from a fully equipped digital home recording studio using Shure, Blue, and Neumann mics, Apogee interface, and 24 bit Logic 9 Software running through a new duo core iMac. It is capable of all types of audio formats and includes an ever expanding library full of royalty-free music, foley sounds and effects for any soundtracks. I'm experienced in every phase of the voice-over project including script writing, soundtrack composition, jingle writing and singing, and all other phases of pre-to-post-production. Any special directing can be done via Skype or phone. Delivery in any requested format including Email or FTP file transfer services such as Filezilla and Box.net. All air and ground shipping methods are also available.
Area Covered: World Wide
Job Title: Voice Over Artist at "The VoiceOver All"
Job Title: Radio programmer
Company: WBCR LP 97.7 FM
Description: I had my own show, "Dave's Bottomless Jukebox" which aired on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from 7-9 PM.
Job Title: Video Editor, Narrator
Company: Raven's Voice Productions
Description: A new venture, combining fine arts, music and voiceover to create artistic tutorials with a multidimensional appeal.
I work from a digital home recording studio using Shure, Blue, and AKG mics, Apogee interface, and 24-bit Logic 9 software.
Naturally deep, rich, gravelly and extremely diverse. Easily capable of deliveries that are Friendly, Soothing, Authoritative, Professional, Sexy, Comical, and much more!
A List Of Recent Clients:
* The Congressional Medal of Honor Society
* True Value Hardware
* Stephen Pruitt - Owner of Mountainview Group
* Selena Hunter - Program Producer at Dream Journey Productions
* Kevin Lam - CEO of Rank Above Others
* Golden State Law Group
* Austin Majors
* Angela Lingenhol - WK&F Kommunikation Filmverlag GmbH
* David M. Helman - Director/Editor
* Sven Beyer - Director/Editor at ContentCreation
* Brenda Hilbig of Brendavision.de - GroÃƒÅ¸hansdorf, Germany
* Zach Daulton - Award Winning Videographer
* TriWest Healthcare Alliance
* Sergio Vieira - CEO of Beyond Trading Corporation
* GreaterThan Sports Drink
* DS Laboratories - Revitacor
* Kahramaa - Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation
* Orica Mining
* Misha Yurchenkov
* Kazakhstan Ministry of Tourism and Sports
* Peter Favaro, Ph.D. - Forensic Psychologist and
CEO at New York City Conflict Resolution Services
* Direct Buy HVAC
* Ron Hashim - SEO Director WishiHadThat.com
* Dave Rosen - CEO of X-Team
* Noggin Labs
* Stam Interactive Solutions Inc.
* Noah Gammell - Copywriter at The Think Tank
* New Environment, LLC.
* Gustavo Paris - CEO / Creative Director at Next Interactive
* Fort Wayne Metals
* Monarch Productions
* Brothers3 - Springfield, NSW
* Invision Networking