David holds full member status at the Learning and Performance Institute. He is an experienced and qualified e-learning designer, e-tutor, trainer and coach, teacher, and NLP practitioner. Areas of experience include; Environmental Engineer Health and Safety Training, EMEA/APAC - Anti-Bribery & Corruption - in English, Mandarin, and Indonesian, Research, Environmental Project Risk Mitigation, New Staff Induction, Mining, Travel Risk Assessment, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), NHS Radiology, Student Nurse Mentoring, PhD Research Proposals, Microsoft Excel 2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, EMEA-wide staff migration to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Education for Early Years, Primary and Secondary, Rapid Development, Soft Skills, Systems Training, Google Apps, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Change Management, Educational Continuous Professional Development, EMEA-wide SAP, Diversity, Legislation, Recruitment, Inter-Professional-Skills. Skills include interpersonal and communication. Qualities include flexibility and adaptability.
• Involvement at all stages during the e-learning production cycle from scoping to ‘go live’, using ADDIE and iterative development methodologies, and post-production user acceptance testing.
• Rapid development for online and offline use, LMS, executables or CBT: Articulate Studio, Camtasia Studio, CrazyTalk Pro, Adobe Captivate, Atlantic-Link Suite, iSpring Pro Suite, Wimba Create, Impatica, Learn Exact, and instructional design for Lectora.
• Instructional design; ISD, Pedagogical and Andragogical approaches to design and implementation.
• Consultancy on e-learning and blended learning strategies and reports on instructional design and content design, research, evaluation, online surveys and data analysis. Provision of advice on e-learning standards.
• Collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, overseeing bespoke development with internal teams and external suppliers.
• Scoping, designing, scripting, storyboarding, advising, critiquing, and reviewing e-learning courses.
• Working face-to-face and remotely with subject matter experts to produce content for scripting and storyboarding.
• Management of projects and development teams from art direction to flash design.
Instructor-led training / facilitation
• Communication and interpersonal skills, recruitment, selection, retention, CV preparation and career guidance.
• Team building, sales and customer service skills, equalities and valuing diversity.
• Accelerated learning techniques, NLP, Facilitation, training the trainers, coaching the coaches.
• Bespoke training, packs and products.
• Microsoft Office 97–2010; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project, Visio, OneNote, FrontPage.
• Mind-mapping; MindManager, FreeMind.
• Many other packages e.g. Web Studio, Koolmoves, SWF Studio, SnagIt, Camtasia Studio, Crazy Talk Pro.
• Highly adaptable to new packages.
• A trained touch and audio typist @70 wpm.
Area Covered: Oxford, Reading, Remote work Globally.
Company Name: Oxford Learning Designs
Work Experience Summary: 1996 - present; training design and delivery to various clients.
1999 - present; instructional design for e-learning to various clients.
Qualified in teaching, e-learning, NLP.
Education Summary: Masters level in education in e-learning.
Cert Ed in class teaching.
A variety of training and coaching certified courses.