I am a highly astute, committed and multi skilled individual with extensive experience in accounting. I have also worked as data collector and office administrator. I would highlight my abilities to manage complex financial with highest accuracy and speed, can easily handle different situation in very professional manner and possess excellent interpersonal skills. I am focused upon delivering work of the highest professional standards to ensure the exact deadlines, targets and objectives are met. I am very reliable, friendly and flexible person and can be approached easily.
Area Covered: Greater London
Summary: Sales and Purchase ledger control
Year end Accounts
MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Company: NK News
Description: • Maintaining and reconciling ledgers, bank accounts and petty cash.
• Performing office management and administration duties.
• Preparing and updating cash flows actual & forecast.
• Preparing detail income and expense reports.
• Managing and reconciling customers and suppliers ledgers.
• Managing credit control activities.
• Performing other account duties including ad hoc analysis, reporting and general duties.
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Company: Synergy Group
Description: • Maintaining and administrating accounting records and software.
• Providing info and assisting company’s accountant.
• Supervising Petty Cash.
• Acting as point of contact for company’s accounts.
• Providing financial reports on weekly and monthly bases.
• Liaising with customers and suppliers.
• Performing credit control activities.
• Preparing various other reports and performing general duties.
Education Summary: Bacholars of Commerce
Masters of Computer Sciences
BSc. (Hons) in Applied Accounting
ACCA - doing Professional Level