I offer a full range of bid management services including Proposal development, Multi-Project Management, Strategic Planning, Process Management and Optimization, Team Building/Leadership, and Operational Bid Development Streamlining. Fluent in English, Danish, German and Italian. Can work in any EU country or US State.
Please accept the following as an introduction to my expertise and experience.
•Outperformed the competition with over 40 innovative and tailored bids on time and on budget ($200 million) to companies such as: Kerr-McGee, Hertz, Citizens Financial Group, The Vodafone Group, Bechtel, Lockheed Martin, and Kessler AFB.
•Achieving 30% (€10 mill) gain in project volume and sales profit for Scientific Games through streamlining proposal process, introducing bid status reports enhancing win rate, and developing standardized bid templates and directory enabling rapid identification of competitive information, previous responses to technical/commercial/legal issues, and creation of successful proposals at 25% of previous time required.
•Cost, P&L and forecast responsibility for projects between $3-50 million.
•11 years multicultural living and work experience resulting in strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
•Highly rigorous and organised team player (respect of deadlines, enforcement of processes, checking of consistencies).
Area Covered: Renewable Energy, Green buildings, Architecture, Facility Management, IT, Telecom, SMART Grid, Office Solutions
Summary: Global business leader able to draw on 7 years of multicultural expertise towards developing winning project Proposals, continuously improving processes, and identifying major cost efficiencies. Highly skilled in building cross-functional teams, project management, and developing winning strategies. Proactive professional able to apply in-depth knowledge of complex technologies and consistently meet aggressive deadlines. No relocation restrictions. Can develop proposals and process for kind of industries.
Job Title: Sustainable Design Consultant
Company: The Alps of Volcan, Panama
Description: Offered exceptional project guidance on sustainable goal setting and construction design, recommending renewable energy technologies significantly lowering construction costs and carbon footprint. Coordinated heavily with property developer throughout tenure, offering critical insights and proactively addressing issues. Analyzed weather data, available materials, and estimated energy use to determine optimal building design. Noted for rapidly adjusting to changing business needs and in-depth understanding of greentech.
• Researched PV, Wind and Solar water technologies, and eco materials for new property offering rapid ROI while conforming to unique environmental/climate needs, facilitating increased energy performance and reduced infrastructure costs.
Job Title: Senior Project & Proposal Manager
Company: SCIENTIFIC GAMES
Description: Optimized bid processes enhancing competitive edge and yielding major efficiency gains, consistently adhering to aggressive timeframes and utilizing highly complex technologies. Controlled all EMEA bidding activities, analyzing tenders, managing bid/no-bid meetings with upper management and cross-functional bid teams with up to 15 members spanning Product Development, R&D, Legal, IT, and Operations, as well as successfully defining bid strategy. Recognized for continuously identifying improvements, crafting customized reporting tools, and enabling development of extensive, highly tailored bids within tight timeframes.
• Achieved 30% (€10 mill) gain in project volume and sales profit through streamlining proposal process, introducing bid status reports enhancing win rate, and developing standardized bid templates and directory enabling rapid identification of competitive information, previous responses to technical/commercial/legal issues, and creation of successful proposals at 25% of previous time required.
• Facilitated employee on-boarding through comprehensive bid directory describing critical systems and processes.
Job Title: Project & Proposal Manager
Company: RICOH CORPORATION
Description: Developed winning proposals for Fortune 1000 companies and effectively collaborated with internal and external contributors for major revenue gains. Served as interdepartmental liaison between clients and account managers. Maintained RFP system, provided detailed work flow analysis, and ensured accuracy of proposals and attainment of deadlines. Delivered hands-on training to staff on bid development.
• Generated over $100M in sales profits through developing tailored proposals for Fortune 1000 clients such as Kerr-McGee, Hertz, and Citizens Financial Group. Consistently offered solutions complementing existing client portfolios.
• Delivered significant cost savings through streamlining key processes and developing bid reporting tool utilized company-wide.
• Increased management team capabilities through crafting lease rate analysis report serving as crucial resource when acquiring competitive lease programs.
Job Title: Project & Proposal Manager- New York
Description: Created highly efficient proposal process and capture ratio reports, supported 80 global sales managers in developing/assessing key prospects, developed proposals, and successfully primed operations for long-term gains. Engaged and managed bid teams, ensuring on-time completion of project milestones. Maintained ISO compliance.
• Increased sales profits by $10M through developing innovative proposals for clients such as US Government Defense Department, Bechtel, Lockheed Martin, and Kessler AFB.
Job Title: Project & Proposal Manager- Denmark
Description: Controlled 25 accounts in EMEA and APAC, developed proposals, and successfully established Management Bid team comprised of Legal Commercial, Sales, R&D and Customer Support Managers.
• Garnered $50M add-on sale through crafting exceptional proposals, working closely with major telecom clients such as Vodafone Group, T-Mobile and MoT Lebanon.
• Saved over $1M through identifying and resolving critical R&D cost and project risks.
Job Title: Technical Support
Description: Managing equipment ISO audits and servicing critical Tele/Datacom & IT systems.
Summary: The study focus on a broad range of current environmental conditions. It ranges from political, economic and social environmental issues in areas of sustainable architecture, including study of energy, consumption, environmentally friendly materials, energy efficient design and practical principles of using renewable energy.
Degree: MSc Architecture
Field of Study: Advanced Environmental & Energy Studies
University / College: University of East London
Field of Study: Electronics Engineering
University / College: Technical Education College, Denmark
Degree: Project Management
Field of Study: Project Management
University / College: University of Copenhagen
Field of Study: Green Interior Architecture
University / College: Florence Design academy