Welcome to my profile.
As an experienced article writer, film critic and hotel & restaurant critic I bring a lot of personality to my work, ensuring a tone and character that any audience can relate to and enjoy.
I've worked with Empire Magazine (The World's Biggest Movie Magazine), Top10, the NHS, Clic Sargent and WhereandNow.
I work my hardest to deliver the best content possible for all my clients and am yet to receive any negative feedback.
Thanks for checking out my profile.
Area Covered: Essex, London.
Work Experience Summary: Volunteer and paid work for Empire Movie magazine:
- Editorial Assistant - 5 Star 500 issue (credited)
- Sub Editor - 5 Star 500 Issue (credited)
- Writing several 'How well do you know?' quizzes.
- Writing the 2009 Canvas quiz.
- Transcribing interviews.
- Writing film reviews.
- Pitching feature ideas.
- Working as part of the team for Movie-Con 2009.
- Writer of over 100 top10 lists reviewing everything from Spielberg movies to Iphone Apps. (Always receiving a minimum of 4 star review feedback on PPH)
-Hotel and Restaurant critic (new client for 2012 booked in to write several more reviews based on the positive feedback from the sites Editor-In-Cheif, Lorna Strickland).
- Transcribing meetings.
- Typing minutes.
- Answering calls.
- Designing the 2003 training manual.
The Hub Magazine:
- Attending and reviewing a Muse concert.
-Writing 'A Remake Too Far?' Article.
- Attending as Press and reviewing the MCM Expo 2008.
- Designing the final magazine as well as my articles in full.
- Organising advertising contracts with local businesses.
- DVD buying.
- DVD account management.
- Managing DVD team.
- Merchandising promotional sections.
- Writing DVD review insert cards.
- Directing 'Loose Fit' Corporate videos.
- Managing charity events.
Education Summary: GCSE\'s:
C/B/C - English Literature & Language.
C - Media Studies.
C - Media Studies.
D - English Literature.
64/64 Level 4 Pass - Film Journalism and Media Studies.